Friday, July 9, 2010

The Listening Project - Amethyst Rock Star - Saul Williams

 Part 15 - Amethyst Rock Star - Saul Williams (2001, Universal Special Markets)

Dude. Dude.  Dude, seriously, one of my favorite ever albums of ALL TIME AND HISTORY.  I luffs it.  There isn't a lot of hip hop on the old iPod, but it is a genre I've come to enjoy (when it's good, it's very good).

I'm really not totally certain what else to say about this.  It's the sort of album that fits almost any mood or time of day or year.  In a lot of respects it's way easier to write about albums I'm not as certain about, because, really, what more can I say about this other than WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO IT RIGHT NOW?!!!!

Favorite Track: "Coded Language"
Least Favorite: "Our Father"



Next Up - Arm's Way - Islands (2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment